Saturday, May 24, 2008

Not your typical bridesmaids jewelry...

These beautiful ladies are 4 of my 5 bridesmaids. I made all of their jewelry for my wedding. The pictures aren't great but it gives an idea of their color, size and shape. Emily was my Maid of Honor. Her necklace is comprised of three different strands that weave in and out of each other with lots of different kinds of beads. The center bead is an orange colored wood piece. Her earrings are actually clip-on's.
Sara's necklace is also a multi strand piece. The center bead in hers is a large round swarovski crystal. I should add that each piece was designed with the dress and sash color of the dress that it was to go with.
Margaret's necklace was a really fun one that she wears with other things to this day.
Solana had my nephew about 5 days before the wedding so I wanted her to be as comfortable as possible so I made hers out of a clear elastic so she could wear it as a bracelet if it was going to get in her way.

1 comment:

emily said...

I look naked in my picture