Thursday, November 5, 2009

Jewelry show

Tonight I participated in a boutique fair put on by an organization I'm a member of. It's a great opportunity because it doesn't cost me anything to do and I get all of the profits. I had fun putting together my tablescape and I worked hard to make cute tags and cards to display the jewelry on. It was a successful evening and I had fun! I am lucky enough to have some good friends that came to support me and they bought a few pieces!
I still have a couple pictures to take but all of the items that follow this post are available. If you are interested in any of them pop me an email and we'll chat! :) I may not get around to posting all of them tonight but they will follow eventually.

These are button bracelets! They are really cool!

1 comment:

Emily said...

We're going to have to chat about this jewelry. I've got a few more christmas gifts that need buying. What's you're lead time like?

Also. I am completely digging your outfit.