Sunday, March 13, 2011

NEW! Cup Cozy's!

Whew! I have three new cup cozy's finally finished! These have been sitting on my ironing board in various states of completion for several weeks now. I've been so busy with more pressing things that I've had to put my crafting to the side for a bit. I carved out a little time this weekend between busting my butt on other things. Amongst those, doing my taxes. So fun! So, these are available for you to own! I can personalize them with your specific drink, size and name! I've been using mine for weeks now and have gotten positive responses from baristas at several stores. They are treated with Scotchguard to protect against spills from messy baristas. 


Aqua Dots
(reserved)
This one is sweet and cheerful! The inside is a light yellow, you can sort of see it at the seam.





Scallops
(reserved)
I love the combination of the colors in this one. The dark blue is unexpected!



Yellow Ovals
(reserved)
I love the combo of these colors with the natural linen. I think it's my favorite of the three.

Please send me an email to strawberryjamdesigns@gmail.com if you are interested in having one!

No comments: