Around this time of year I start to yearn for autumn. My fabric choices start to reflect it too. Fall is my favorite time of year but the way I relate to it has changed over the years. I still love the typical colors associated with the season but I've transitioned to a softer palette lately. I love the thought of comfy worn denim, plaid wool picnic blankets, apples, pears and pumpkins, the first semester of prep school in the fifties (exactly like the movie Dead Poets Society) a new box of pencils and leather boots.
I love this little nesting box set, and it reflects a few of the things I mentioned above. I imagine it in a craft or sewing room filled with notions, or on a dresser filled with bobby pins, earrings, and bits and bobs.
I hope you like it too!



No comments:
Post a Comment