Monday, October 4, 2010

New table runners and a possible wall hanging!

 Phew! I've been working on these now for a while and they are finally all finished and labelled! I don't think a quilt is finished until it's washed and labelled. I get a block on moving forward on other things until I accomplish those two things.









This piece can be either a table runner or a wall hanging, it's really up to the buyer.

See my new labels?! I'm so excited about them!
  

All of these runners will be available for purchase at the boutique sale I'll be at on November 4th. Hope to see you there!

Here are a couple teasers of what I've got in the works...


2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm over here from BYW. I love your runners! Is the Christmas one with the little deer, Christmas trees. And colorful dots a coordinated line? I love that fabric!

Jamers said...

So pretty! Those gingerbread men are beyond adorable!