Last week I had my annual boutique sale and it went really well! As is probably obvious to any of you that have followed my crafting I switched up gears this year from jewelry to sewn goods. I had so many ideas for cute Christmas items I decided to go with that as my theme this year.
Here are a few pics of my table and below are the items I still have. I really wish I could have taken pictures of everything before the sale but I just didn't have time. Enjoy!
Fun and Funky table runner (squares)
This is one of the tags I made. I really wanted to sew some fabric across them but ran out of time to work on it. I did run them through the sewing machine to create the perforation along the bottom. I just took the thread out of the machine! The white and red design you see is washi tape. I used washi tape on a lot of the packaging and tags.
This is a table centerpiece, it could be used under a grouping of candles or even under a mini Christmas tree!
Fun and Funky table runner (strips)
Reusable fabric gift bags
These are paper garlands. I really love how festive they are! They open up to be three dimensional, if you page down you'll see some I made a couple months ago and blogged about.
These are the last three of my felt garlands. I wanted to make a few things for those who celebrate Hanukkah so these two are grey white and blue.
Package toppers!
See how cute they look on a box!
These are wool felt accordion ornaments. I think these are great for either a vintage themed tree, or a tree in a house with kids. they can't break and if they get smushed down they just need a little fluffing to get them back in shape.



















1 comment:
I love your tags! What a great idea for running them through your machine! Everything looks beautiful.
Post a Comment